Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' CoD A$$ Since '06 - too pro bro ~.^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noober app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NOOBER
"The Stealth"

Noober app Empty
PostSubject: Noober app   Noober app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 am

- Introduce yourself: hey im noober, i saw like 4 of you in Elite, and i wanted to join, saw u guys were legit n good
- Tell us the name you use when you play: Navy or nOOber
- List the servers you play on:Elite, iRs, 209th, piemans, most rifle only servs.
- How often do you play:1-4 times a week, different play times each
- Post some screenshots if possible to see your score: cant, sry... but i have some
- Other clans you were in and the reason for leaving: iRs, AM, and few others... i didnt really like the look of their tags and some guys were not too nice
- Tell us if you play mostly defence or offence and your weapons of choice: both, mostly offense id say... mosin / kar
- Tell us if you are able to play in scrims: yea i should be able to
- You have to download Punk Buster: check
- Your favorite movie: independence day
Back to top Go down
`Zion* Wakin
"The Fatal"
`Zion* Wakin

Noober app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noober app   Noober app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 am

Hey yeh ur pretty good. when this clan grows and get better and more organized, we can put you in a scrim division. btw i was in AM too. lol

Last edited by `Zion* Wakin on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`Zïøn* Wølve~
"Trickster"
`Zïøn* Wølve~

Noober app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noober app   Noober app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am

Welcome to the club! Ye you can join, just make sure when you put up the tags make it `Zion* (space)Yourname
In the tags `Zion* - the ` and the i can be whatever colors you want them to be happy
I see you were in AM, i was in their clan too once - i liked it .. till they moved to some other weird game.
But ye you're in - just make sure you can make it to the scrims happy , my xfire is distantwolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noober app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noober app   Noober app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noober app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Joining-
Jump to: