Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin' CoD A$$ Since '06 - too pro bro ~.^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scrim against divine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
`Zion* Wakin
"The Fatal"
`Zion* Wakin

Scrim against divine Empty
PostSubject: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Hey guys we are going to scrim divine again. plz post when u guys can scrim. ill make the scrim team up.
Back to top Go down
BeasT
"The Lethal"

PostSubject: Re: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 pm

i can scrim anytime im on xfire playin cod, prolly all day tomorrow and i can scrimlate at night during the weekdays, almost nevr on saturdays untill wrestling is over....in february.
Back to top Go down
`Zïøn* Wølve~
"Trickster"
`Zïøn* Wølve~

PostSubject: Re: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:48 pm

I'll try my best making it, pretty sure I can if my bro doesn't come home and kick me off early
Back to top Go down
Smoke
"The Heroic"

PostSubject: Re: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 am

I should be able to make it, if the girlfriend doesnt stop me!! Boo
Back to top Go down
`Zion* Wakin
"The Fatal"
`Zion* Wakin

PostSubject: Re: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:55 am

Smoke wrote:
I should be able to make it, if the girlfriend doesnt stop me!! Boo

lol..................................chicks no wat u mean. lol
Back to top Go down
`Zïøn* Wølve~
"Trickster"
`Zïøn* Wølve~

PostSubject: Re: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

`Zion* Wakin wrote:
Hey guys we are going to scrim divine again. plz post when u guys can scrim. ill make the scrim team up.

Ok can you make a date yet? I'm becoming to start thinking that we might not even scrim them :?
Back to top Go down
`Zion* Wakin
"The Fatal"
`Zion* Wakin

PostSubject: Re: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 am

yeh i dont think they a clan no more
Back to top Go down
`Zïøn* Wølve~
"Trickster"
`Zïøn* Wølve~

PostSubject: Re: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:56 am

`Zion* Wakin wrote:
yeh i dont think they a clan no more

lmao..... -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim against divine   Scrim against divine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrim against divine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-